Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms and conditions as defined below apply to all online properties of Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto,
including templesinai.net, templesinaipreschool.net and our presences on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blogger, and Instagram. This also applies to any domains and online presences acquired in the future.
Use of Material From Our Sites
All content, with the exclusion of material attributed to external sites or sources, is the property of Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written permission of Temple Sinai. Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage your comments on Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto’s social media networks and blogs, and hope for you to participate in the discussions. Comments that are off-topic, promoting a commercial product, or veer outside of the boundaries established herein will be removed. We expect the discussions to adhere to a basic level of civility, allowing for mutually respectful disagreements.
By posting any comments on any of the aforementioned online properties of Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto, you give Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your comment for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is illegal, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements, solicitations of business, or political endorsements.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted Temple Sinai of Toronto’s online social medial network features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
You also agree that you will indemnify Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto has the absolute right to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content, for any reason. Visitors who post unacceptable comments (as defined above) may be banned from posting comments in the future. Comments posted are not the opinion of Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto reserves the right to terminate the commenting feature at any time, with or without advanced notice.
Temple Sinai does not refund through the online payment page.
If you require a refund for a program that you registered and paid for, please call the Temple office for assistance. 416-487-4161
If you are experiencing an after-hours life cycle emergency, please leave a message at 437.243.6301. This phone is monitored 24/7 and is for life cycle emergencies for members only.
Our Caring Community
Please keep us informed on what is happening in your life so we can support you and celebrate with you. Please contact email@example.com.
Become a Member
For information, visit our Membership page.
Religious and Hebrew School